As expected, April was the death of me with the numerous bs assignments and exams left to the last minute – thanks professors!
Let me catch everyone up on my highlights of April:
- Got free ice cream TWICE!
- Experienced the Oat of this Swirled flavor from Ben & Jerry’s…. it was a religious experience. (Also the chill-aco is a gift from god)
- Planted some babies; lemon balm, basil, and plenty of flowers are on the way!
- Turned 22! Time to stock up on anti-aging skincare products to retain my youthful skin for the rest of my life! (P.S. take full advantage of Cinnabon birthday perks)
- Made THE BEST buttermilk pancakes of my life. More to come.
- Finished my visual merchandising internship; no more unpaid work for me!
- Japan festival in Boston!
Now that that’s out of the way, your girl is ready for the rest of her life. Graduation is actually right around the corner (despite professors and parents saying that phrase all semester long) and I couldn’t be more excited.
Expect a ton of more posts from me as I transition into the real world and take you along with me.
Wish me luck!